Towed Caravans Prohibited Sign for Posts
This Towed Caravans Prohibited Sign for Posts is made with Grade RA2 reflective on a composite plate and comes fitted with 2 rear rails. Fixings not included.
Just Pick a Sign Size.
- Additional information
- Type: Regulatory Sign
- Sizes: 300mm / 450mm / 600mm / 750mm Diameter
- Fixings: 2 Rear Rails
- Brand: Tennants UK
- Standards: RA2 Reflectivity / BS EN 12899-1:2007
This Towed Caravans Prohibited Sign for Posts is made with Grade RA2 reflective on composite plate. Since our regulatory signs are all made in-house, we guarantee it’s standards compliant. And it comes with 2 rear channel rails, so it’s ready to fix to a sign post.
In brief, this road-legal traffic sign clearly prohibits towed caravans on this road or pathway. With a black pictogram on a white background and a red outer ring, the colours really contrast. While the high-intensity sign face reflects more light back towards drivers.
Note: Mounting clips and posts can be found in our permanent sign accessories, with 2 fixings required per sign.
Towed Caravans Prohibited Sign for Posts Features
- Has the MoT Towed Caravans Prohibited sign diagram – 622.7
- Reflective sign conforms with Class RA2 standards.
- Made using Oralite 5810 High Intensity Grade Reflective – CE Certified.
- Sign face is mounted onto a 3mm Aluminium Composite Plate.
- Comes with two rear channel rails for mounting onto posts.
- HiP Reflective and Composite Plate provides 10-year durability.
All our permanent signs are made to exacting standards under ISO 9001: 2015 and in accordance with NHSS 9A. Which gives you the best possible quality and good value for money. Furthermore the design and size of this sign conforms to regulations and is in accordance with BS EN 12899-1:2007.
High Quality Sign Face
Our regulatory signs are made using Oralite 5810 High-Intensity Grade Reflective from Orafol. And since Orafol are one of the worlds largest suppliers of retroreflective materials, so you can be assured they conform with all regulations.
Durable Composite Plate
We use an aluminium composite substrate for our permanent traffic signs because it’s lightweight, durable and rust resistant. And it is perfect for mounting our class-2 reflective sign faces onto.