The TaperLamp is a LED warning lamp from Nissen, with a sequential lighting mode and automatic activation.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: tme013
- Type: Warning Lamp
- Brand: Nissen
- Standards: Chapter 8 / BS3143 / EN12352
The TaperLamp from Nissen is a sequential warning lamp which flashes amber when active. Each lamp features a large LED light with a sequential lighting system. Which works automatically on activation, with each one connecting to the next and creating a tapered chain. Plus the lamp remains partially lit between flashes, providing extra site safety.
- Single sided hazard warning lamp.
- Lamp head is a large 186mm.
- Has a sequential LED light system – 60fl/min.
- Comes with an integrated cone mount.
- Includes automatic cone mounted detection.
- Battery compartment opens without a key.
- Lamp has a 600 hour 6v battery life.
- Features a robust construction for durability.
For the reasons listed above, it’s a perfect hazard warning lamp for traffic management and road works. With the large head, it’s highly visible to both motorists and pedestrians. And the key-free battery compartment provides quick access when on-site.
Low maintenance, it’s robust and cleaned by wiping with a mild detergent to preserve performance. Behind the lamp and battery compartment is a cone mounting ring. Which features a automatic detection system, turning the lamp on when mounted. And finally, you should note this lamp does not come with a battery – get a compatible 6v Battery here.
|Dimensions||220 × 195 × 285 mm|