Safe 12×8 Trench Cover
The Safe 12×8 Trench Cover from Oxford, is made to cover holes up to 700mm wide so pedestrians and items weighing 500kg or less can cross safely.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: tem026
- Type: Trench Cover
- Size: 1200 x 800 mm
- Brand: Oxford Plastics
- Standards: DETR Safety at Street Works & Road Works code of practice compliant.
The Safe 12×8 Trench Cover from Oxford Plastics is a small cover designed to bridge holes up to 700mm wide. Each brightly coloured trench cover comes with anti-trip edges and has an anti-slip surface. When bolted into place, it can handle direct weight up to 500kg, or the distributed weight of a 2-tonne vehicle passing over it.
Safe 12×8 Trench Cover Features
- Suitable for trenches and holes up to 700mm wide.
- Handles direct weights up to 500kg.
- And distributed weight of 2 tonne vehicles passing over.
- Designed to be bolted or secured into position.
- Not suitable for Highways use.
- Made from glass reinforced composite.
- Bright yellow colour for increased visibility.
- Features anti-trip edges and an anti-slip surface.
For the reasons listed above, it’s a perfect small trench cover for traffic management and utility works. With its bright yellow colouring, it’s highly visible to both motorists and pedestrians. And when secured down, can double as a kerb ramp as well.
Low maintenance, it’s robust and cleaned by wiping with a mild detergent to preserve performance. The glass reinforced composite cover has a ribbed framework for added strength, which means its more than capable of handling pedestrians and wheelchairs. And finally, it’s light enough so a single person can deploy it on-site.
|Dimensions||1200 × 800 × 30 mm|
|Ramps and Covers|