The Navigator Barrier is a Chapter-8 compliant plastic barrier for pedestrians with swivel feet and hook & pin connectors.
- Additional information
- Type: Pedestrian Barrier
- Size: 2 meters long x 1 meter high
- Delivery: 5 to 7 Days
- Brand: JSP Safety
- Standards: Chapter 8 / BS EN8442 / BSEN12899-1
This Navigator Barrier is a sturdy pedestrian barrier made from blow moulded plastic. As a result of its swivel feet which come as standard, it can be used on uneven ground. And it features a red & white reflective strip on one side for increased visibility from lights.
In brief, this plastic barrier is perfect for pedestrian control, directing footfall or sectioning off areas. While a simple hook and pin system provides inter-barrier connectivity, with the pin on one fitting into the hook on the next.
Navigator Barrier Features
- Standard Plastic Barrier – BSEN8442 Wind Resistant.
- Top High-Visibility Reflective Strip- BSEN12899-1
- Ribbed Body Free from Screws and Rivets.
- Features Mounting Points for Warning Lamps.
- Pin and Hook System for Inter-barrier Connectivity.
- Comes with Swivel Feet for Flat & Uneven Ground.
- Stacks to Just 50mm High with 40 Units On A Pallet.
Chapter 8 compliant, it performs well in the real world and is resistant to BS 8442 winds. Additional barriers connected at 90 degrees, further increase its wind resistance. After use, it can be collapsed flat and easily stacked together. Usually up to 40 barriers will fit onto a double pallet for transport between works.
|Dimensions||2000 × 50 × 1000 mm|