MonoLight Warning Lamp
£15.00 – £35.40
The MonoLight is a LED warning lamp in 3 colours with a continuous or flashing mode and traffic cone mount.
Just Pick a Lamp Colour.
- Additional information
- Type: Warning Lamp
- Options: Amber, Red or White Light
- Delivery: 5-7 Days
- Brand: Nissen
- Standards: BS3143 / EN12352
The MonoLight is a dual-sided warning lamp available in three colours, amber, red or white. As a result of its large 180mm head it’s highly-visible, especially with its flashing or continuous lighting modes. And in addition, the head can be rotated 360° allowing it to be used at any angle, providing great flexibility.
In fact, this warning lamp is great for use on any site or traffic management project. Because of its lighting modes, it’s highly visible to both motorists and pedestrians. But it is easy to switch between modes, simply insert a pin into an option hole. Yet a built-in solar switch ensures its battery life isn’t wasted during daylight hours. And with the rear cone mount, it’s very easy & fast to deploy on site.
MonoLight Warning Lamp Features
- Continuous or Flashing Warning Lamp.
- Choice of 3 Colours – Amber, Red or White.
- Dual Sided LED Lamp Head.
- Lamp Head can be Rotated 360°
- Comes with Rear Cone Mount.
- Lockable Battery Compartment.
- Compatible with 6v Premium 800 Batteries.
- Lamp has a 300-hour Battery Life – 1200 Flashing.
- Robust Construction for Increased Durability
Low maintenance, it’s a robust unit built to withstand harsh operational conditions. Moreover a wipe down with a mild detergent will preserve its performance level. The battery compartment is located under the LED head and unlockable using an Allen-Key, helping to lower thefts. But note this lamp does not come with a battery – get a compatible 6v Battery here.
|Dimensions||215 × 190 × 340 mm|
Continuous Lamp, Flashing Lamp