£12.99 – £13.99
The MonoLight Lamp is a 2-sided warning lamp from Nissen, with a continuous or flashing mode and a choice of 3 lamp colours.
Choose what lamp colour you want.
- Additional information
- Type: Warning Lamp
- Brand: Nissen
- Standards: BS3143 / EN12352
The MonoLight Lamp from Nissen is a 2-sided warning lamp available in three colours, amber, red and white. Each lamp features a 180mm LED light with two lighting modes, flashing or continuous. Plus, the head can be fully rotated 360°, allowing it to be used at any angle.
MonoLight Lamp Features
- 2-sided hazard warning lamp.
- Choice of 3 lamp colours.
- Lamp head can be fully rotated 360°
- Long life LED light.
- Comes with cone mount as standard.
- Battery compartment opens with a Allen-key.
- Lamp has a 300 hour 6v battery life (1200 flashing).
- Features a robust construction for durability.
For the reasons listed above, it’s a perfect hazard warning lamp for traffic management and road works. With the rotatable head, it’s highly visible to both motorists and pedestrians. And with the cone mount, it’s very easy to deploy it on site.
Low maintenance, it’s robust and cleaned by wiping with a mild detergent to preserve performance. Below the lamp head is the battery compartment, lockable by Allen-key. Which keeps the battery safe and prevents unauthorised access. And finally, you should note this lamp does not come with a battery – get a compatible 6v Battery here.
|Dimensions||215 × 190 × 340 mm|
Continuous Lamp, Flashing Lamp