Men at Work Q-Sign
This Men at Work Q-Sign is a triangular Chapter-8 traffic sign, with a 750mm face warning that there are works being carried out ahead.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: tmq002-maw
- Type: Q-Sign
- Sign size: Triangular 750mm
- Brand: Melba Swintex
- Standards: Chapter 8 / BSEN8442 / Safety at Street & Road Works
This Men at Work Q-Sign is a lightweight traffic Q-Sign made from recycled polypropylene. Each one comes with a pull out frame for easy deployment on site. And features a Class 2 reflective face, with a symbol warning there are road works just ahead.
Men at Work Q-Sign Features
- Comes with the Men at Work symbol – 7001.
- Features a Class 2 reflective face.
- Road legal and Chapter 8 compliant.
- Non flammable plastic construction.
- No sharp edges or metal to rust.
- Incredible strength and durability
- Stacks flat to 60mm with 30 units per pallet.
- Simple kick-frame system for quick deployment.
For the reasons above, it’s perfect for pedestrian and traffic control, increasing any works & on-site safety. Chapter 8 compliant, it performs well in windy conditions and with ballast can be used in Class A winds.
A simple pull-out frame system helps its wind resistance, while providing a location for sand bags. And still, in between use it can be collapsed flat and easily stacked together. With up to 30 Q-Signs fitting onto a single pallet, transporting them’s easy.
|Dimensions||865 × 66 × 1000 mm|