£18.22 – £18.64
The Kingpin Bollard is a temporary fixed delineator which comes complete with retroreflective sleeve, base and glue pad.
Just Pick a Bollard Size.
- Additional information
- Type: Fixed Temporary Bollard
- Bollard Size: 1m or 0.75m High
- Delivery: 5-7 Days
- Brand: Melba Swintex
- Features: Retroreflective Sleeve, Base & Glue Pad
The Kingpin Bollard is a fixed delineator made from moulded plastic. As a result of its bright colour and reflective sleeve, it is highly-visible to both drivers and pedestrians. And while capable of withstanding glancing blows, it safely deforms on vehicle impact.
In brief, this Chapter-8 compliant plastic bollard is ideal for cordoning off an area or to delineate a traffic lane. Because of the retroreflective sleeve it is road legal, while the twist-lock base fits Melba-Swintex cylinders. Even the choice of bollard size increases its flexibility of use.
Kingpin Bollard Features
- Fixed Temporary Bollard.
- Moulded Plastic Cylinder for Strength & Durability.
- Road Legal Retroreflective Prismatic Sleeve.
- Twist-Lock Fitting for Cylinders.
- Comes with a PVC Base.
- Base can be Bolted or Glued Down.
- Bollard comes with a Bitumen Glue Pad.
Because it’s compact with a base which is fixed down, it does extremely well in windy conditions. Yet it’s compact size results in an individual footprint of just 275mm each. And although it serves much the same purpose as a traffic cone, it can be fitted & left for much longer periods of time.