Kerb Buddy Ramp
The Kerb Buddy Ramp provides safe access across raised kerbs when fixed down, ideal for people, pushchairs and wheelchairs.
- Additional information
- Type: Fixed Kerb Ramp
- Loads: Up to 250kg when Fixed.
- Delivery: 4-6 Days
- Brand: Melba Swintex
- Features: 4 Fixing holes & Anti-Slip Surface
The Kerb Buddy Ramp is a fixed kerb ramp designed to provide sloped access up pavement kerbs or steps. As a result of its bright colouring, it is highly-visible for both pedestrians and wheelchair users. Additionally it comes with an anti-slip surface tread, to help reduce falling risks. And with low front and back edges to prevent tripping.
In brief, this medium-weight ramp is perfect for everyday construction, road and utility works. Because it’s made of high-density polyethylene, its more than capable of handling standard use. Yet when pinned into place as required by standards, it can handle loads up to 250kg, providing access points for wheelchairs.
Kerb Buddy Ramp Features
- Suitable for Kerbs 60 to 160 mm High.
- Fix Down for Standards Compliance.
- Handles Direct Weight up to 250kg when Pinned.
- Made from High Density Polyethylene.
- Bright Yellow for Increased Visibility.
- Shatter-Proof with High Impact Resistance.
With its sloped shape it’s very stable and is standards compliant when pinned into place. Because of this, it’s easy to deploy it where you need it. Use two or more ramps to create a route up and down kerbs, helping to create a safe route around your works area. While the low edges on the ramp help users traverse pavements safely.
|Dimensions||1200 × 985 × 90 mm|