Headroom Warning Sign for Posts
Our custom Headroom Warning Sign for Posts allows you to enter the signs height limits and comes fitted with 2 rear rails. Fixings not included.
Just Enter Your Height Limits & Sign Size.
- Additional information
- Type: Warning Sign
- Custom Values: Metric & Imperial Height Limits
- Sizes: 450mm /600mm / 750mm / 900mm Wide
- Fixings: 2 Rear Rails
- Brand: Tennants UK
- Standards: RA2 Reflectivity / BS EN 12899-1:2007
Our custom Headroom Warning Sign for Posts allows you to enter the signs height limits and is made with Grade RA2 reflective. Since our warning signs are all made in-house, we guarantee it’s standards compliant. And it comes with 2 rear channel rails, so it’s ready to fix to a sign post.
Note: Both a Metric & Imperial measurement is required. Please calculate and enter the limits you wish to set.
In brief, this sign clearly shows the maximum vehicle height allowed under a structure or on this stretch of road. With a black pictogram on a white background and a red outer edge, the colours really contrast. While the high-intensity sign face reflects more light back towards drivers.
Options: Mounting clips and posts can be found in our permanent sign accessories, with 2 fixings required per sign.
Headroom Warning Sign for Posts Features
- Has the MoT Headroom Warning sign diagram – 530a
- Reflective sign conforms with Class RA2 standards.
- Made using Oralite 5810 High Intensity Grade Reflective – CE Certified.
- Sign face is mounted onto a 3mm Aluminium Composite Plate.
- Comes with two rear channel rails for mounting onto posts.
- HiP Reflective and Composite Plate provides 10-year durability.
All our permanent signs are made to exacting standards under ISO 9001: 2015 and in accordance with NHSS 9A. Which gives you the best possible quality and good value for money. Furthermore the design and size of this sign conforms to regulations and is in accordance with BS EN 12899-1:2007.
High Quality Sign Face
Our warning signs are made using Oralite 5810 High-Intensity Grade Reflective from Orafol. And since Orafol are one of the worlds largest suppliers of retroreflective materials, so you can be assured they conform with all regulations.
Durable Composite Plate
We use an aluminium composite substrate for our permanent traffic signs because it’s lightweight, durable and rust resistant. And it is perfect for mounting our class-2 reflective sign faces onto.