This Gate Barrier is a Chapter 8 pedestrian barrier made from blow moulded plastic, which comes with swivel feet and a simple connector system.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: tme021a
- Type: Pedestrian Barrier
- Brand: Melba Swintex
- Standards: Chapter 8 / BSEN8442 / BSEN12899-1
The Gate Barrier is a lightweight temporary pedestrian barrier made from blow moulded HDPE. Each one comes with a pair of swivel feet for easy deployment. And features a top mounted reflective strip for increased visibility.
Gate Barrier Features
- Incredible strength and durability.
- Free standing with 360° swivel feet.
- Screw and rivet free plastic construction.
- Stacks to 50mm and 40 units per pallet.
- Features a high visibility reflective strip.
- Has a moulded warning lamp connector.
- Simple connectivity for deployment even on uneven ground.
For these reasons it’s perfect for pedestrian control, increasing works & on-site safety. Chapter 8 compliant, it performs well in windy conditions and with sand bags can be used in Class A winds.
A simple hook and loop system provides barrier connectivity, where the end of one hooks into a hole on the next. And still, in between use it can be collapsed flat and easily stacked together. With up to 40 Gate Barriers fitting onto a single pallet.
|Dimensions||2000 × 50 × 1000 mm|