Footpath Closed Q-Sign
This Footpath Closed Q-Sign is a rectangular Chapter-8 traffic sign, with a 600mm face telling pedestrians the footpath is closed.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: tmq006-footpathc
- Type: Q-Sign
- Sign size: Rectangular 600x450mm
- Brand: Melba Swintex
- Standards: Chapter 8 / BSEN8442 / Safety at Street & Road Works
The Footpath Closed Q-Sign is a small lightweight Q-Sign made from recycled polypropylene. Each one comes with a pull out frame for easy deployment on site. And it features a Class 2 reflective face, which tells pedestrians the footpath is closed.
Footpath Closed Q-Sign Features
- Comes with the Footpath Closed sign message.
- Features a Class 2 reflective face.
- Road legal and Chapter 8 compliant.
- Non-flammable plastic construction.
- There’s no sharp edges or metal to rust.
- Incredible strength and durability
- Stacks flat to 60mm with 30 units on a single pallet.
- Simple kick-frame system for quick deployment.
For the reasons listed above, it’s perfect for pedestrian and traffic control, increasing any works on-site safety. Chapter 8 compliant, it performs well in normal windy conditions and with extra ballast can be used in Class A winds.
A simple pull-out frame system helps create its wind resistance, while providing a location for sand bags. And still, in between use it can be collapsed flat and easily stacked together. With up to 30 Q-Signs fitting onto a single pallet, transporting them between locations is easy.
|Dimensions||600 × 66 × 700 mm|