15 MPH Speed Limit Sign for Posts
This 15 MPH Sign is Grade RA2 road-legal and comes with 2 rear channel rails so it’s ready to fix to a post. Fixings not included.
Just Pick a Sign Size.
- Additional information
- Type: Speed Limit Sign
- Sizes: 300mm / 450mm /600mm / 750mm Diameter
- Fixings: 2 Rear Rails
- Brand: Tennants UK
- Standards: RA2 Reflectivity / BS EN 12899-1:2007
This 15 MPH Speed Limit Sign for Posts is made with Grade RA2 reflective on a composite plate. Since our speed signs are all made in-house, we guarantee it’s standards compliant. And it comes with 2 rear channel rails, so it’s ready to fix to a sign post.
In brief, this road-legal traffic sign clearly show the current speed limit. With a black number 15 on a white background and a red outer ring, the colours really contrast. While the high-intensity sign face reflects more light back towards drivers.
Note: Mounting clips and posts can be found in our permanent sign accessories, with 2 fixings required per sign.
15 MPH Speed Limit Sign for Posts Features
- Has the MoT 15 MPH Speed Limit sign diagram – 670.
- Reflective sign conforms with Class RA2 standards.
- Made using Oralite 5810 High Intensity Grade Reflective – CE Certified.
- Sign face is mounted onto a 3mm Aluminium Composite Plate.
- Comes with two rear channel rails for mounting onto posts.
- HiP Reflective and Composite Plate provides 10-year durability.
All our permanent signs are made to exacting standards under ISO 9001: 2015 and in accordance with NHSS 9A. Which gives you the best possible quality and good value for money. Furthermore the design and size of this sign conforms to regulations and is in accordance with BS EN 12899-1:2007.
High Quality Sign Face
Our speed limit signs are made using Oralite 5810 High-Intensity Grade Reflective from Orafol. And since Orafol are one of the worlds largest suppliers of retroreflective materials, so you can be assured they conform with all regulations.
Durable Composite Plate
We use an aluminium composite substrate for our permanent traffic signs because it’s lightweight, durable and rust resistant. And it is perfect for mounting our class-2 reflective sign faces onto.
Speed Limit Signs